NewCelica.org Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

PART-OUT:TEIN WORK C-One TRD Hotchkis VIS RMM Hypermotive Kaixen

7K views 71 replies 29 participants last post by  Zero 
#1 ·
Sad to say but i'm leaving the celica nation. I'm going to miss this forum. It's been fun through all the modding, but life goes on as i plan on upgrading with an AWD Turbo. Anyways here are the parts:

1 - Tein SS-P 10k miles on them 950 shipped
2 - Hotchkis Street Sway Bars 210 shipped
3 - TRD extended exhaust 300 shipped
4 - Rod Millen Motorsports Front Strut Bar 120 shipped
5 - Hypermotive Rear 3 Point Strut Bar (can be removed easily after install for more cabin space compared to TRD 3 pt strut bar) 150 shipped
6 - B&M Short Shifter 95 shipped
7 - Greddy Weighted Shift Knob 50 shipped
8 - VIS Racing Invader Carbon Fiber Hood with Sparco Hood Pins (yellowing and cracked) 150 + shipping
9 - JDM WORK Emotion CR Kai's 17x8 with 5x100 bolt pattern and +35 offset with Kumho Ecsta ASX's 225/45/17 tires (the rims are in EXCELLENT condition and two of the tires are brand new) 1200 shipped
10 - Authentic JDM C-One front lip (2 cracks) 230 + shipping
11 - TRD sideskirts 200 + shipping
12 - Rod Millen Motorsports rear valence lip 200 + shipping
13 - Front & Rear cross-drilled and slotted rotors 225 shipped
14 - Kaixen 6000k HID's 200 shipped
15- JDM Sidemarkers 50 shipped

Here are the pics:

look at 3rd pic in #9

See less See more
#44 ·
well my dad's arriving at the airport from oakland tomorrow night so i'm gonna ask him when he arrives. then i'll tell you what's up. :D

im tryin to get you that on that deal for the SS's:gap: surely but slowly:faint:

alright cool hurry up though cus some guy might get it shipped to canada as soon as he sends payment. but i'll hold on for it for a bit cus you have priority since you are picking it up :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

#54 ·
!updated List!

cool no problem...that's what i like to hear

hey update the list bro that way we know what you have left so i can bid:gap::laugh::thumbup:
OK. Here's a list of what's still AVAILABLE

2 - Hotchkis Street Sway Bars 200 shipped + trade for your stock sways

6 - B&M Short Shifter 95 shipped

8 - VIS Racing Invader Carbon Fiber Hood with Sparco Hood Pins (yellowing and cracked) 150 + shipping OR for Bay Area - My dad is driving his truck back to oakland so whoever wants it in the bay area can pick up from him in Oakland this weekend until next week

9 - JDM WORK Emotion CR Kai's 17x8 with 5x100 bolt pattern and +35 offset with Kumho Ecsta ASX's 225/45/17 tires (the rims are in EXCELLENT condition and two of the tires are brand new) 1200 shipped

10 - Authentic JDM C-One front lip (2 cracks) 230 + shipping

11 - TRD sideskirts 200 + shipping

12 - Rod Millen Motorsports rear valence lip 200 + shipping

13 - Front & Rear cross-drilled and slotted rotors 225 shipped

14 - Kaixen 6000k HID's 200 shipped

#58 ·
side skirts

yes they are for sale and no what bracket are you talking about cus they aren't broken lol. they are in excellent condition except for your normal tiny rock chips at the bottom and a little scrape the the rear passenger side. YGPM for shipping quote by the way

thanks
-Brian

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.