NewCelica.org Forum banner

5/10/03 - Seaside/Island Beach State Park Meet - Info & Sign Up

10K views 239 replies 42 participants last post by  DoubleS69 
#1 · (Edited)
May 10th Meet Seaside/Island Beach State Park Details

Where: Island Beach State Park Big Lot #1
When: Sat May 10th @ 1pm.....Rain Date Sat May 17th @ 1pm
Cost: Park Fee: $7

We can get everyone to meet up and chill say between the hours of 1-3pm, then from there we can get some grub and cruise around. Be Welcome to post on some Civic, RSX, Eclipse forums and such. The more the merrier. We should also try to get some premeets going for you cruise down. Anyone in the Philly-Trenton area lemme know for a pre-meet.

Ins:
CarbonBlue02(Matt)
celica2k1(Phil)
Aahleks
nate22(nate)
chrono9six
GTSnut(Bo)
2000MetallicGTS
kocheroni
gors1732
basic
Fools716(Stefan)
PaCelicaGTS(Eric)
GTS_Ed
Iskatevert
dexthageek
Tcelica2kGTS
6thGenCeliGuy
SEASIDE-GRAPHIX
Karrion28
princess
ShadowGTS(Donna)
Chris25NJ
stun5101
Jersey Jay
Tcelica2kGTS
nd4spd 4 a gt-s
TROLL(Mike/Clubsi.com)
JoshuaVTEC(Josh/Clubsi.com)
Njkode(Clubsi.com)
2000bubble(Clubsi.com)
RedSI17(Jay/Clubsi.com)
breakneckvtec(Clubsi.com)

Maybes:
JCAddictionz
Blue Bomber
dfess1
TRD Chick
lxj7105
devilincelica
dexthageek

See less See more
#6 ·
I checked this thread out and didnt think it was necessary to reply, as I am on the list and mos def will be there... but if it will make you feel better... heres my reply.
Im thinkin bout rolling down from Doylestown PA (at the KFC on main street, if that means anything to anyone on this board) at around 11am, and whoever wants to cruise down with me is welcome to come. I should have a couple of cars that will go, non celicas, but "the more the merrier!"

#16 ·
Put me down as a maybe... I will have to talk to my boy and see what he is doing that weekend.

Also what do you guys think about having a big Tri-State meet. Find a place that is about the middle for us Pittsburgh AREA pepes, as well as a middle for the Jersey Peeps. Just a thought to tri and get the Tri-State area together.

Jamey

#18 ·
bo if your coming from reading, your going to have to take the turnpike all the way to jersey, but I only live like 10mins from the last turnpike exit in Pa, so i can meet up with you and we can go from there.

Matt

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.