NewCelica.org Forum banner

Shopping List

7K views 70 replies 17 participants last post by  WakeRider 
#1 ·
Alright instead of having several different threads I am condensing them into this one shopping list of a thread!!

Let the list begin.

-Full Coilovers Tein or whatever you have to offer
-Short Shifter (B&M or TWM)
-Weighted Shift Knob
-New shift boot
-TRD exhaust
-Varis Body Kit (I or III preferably black)
-TRD Rims
-Carbon Fiber door inserts
-New seats

And that is it, for now. Will update this thread as my needs change.
So start sending me some pics and offers of what you have =)

#2 ·
Forgot I need to add the following
-BBK for the front
-Rear brake conversion
-drilled and slotted rotors for that rear brake conversion.

#3 ·
At the same time lets add a front strut bar as well as anything else that helps with the suspension =)

#5 ·
bump
May be buying an SS and weighted shift knob. So if anyone has one they wanna unload give me your offers!

#7 ·
Wow, hope you've got deep pockets, especially if you go for the Varis Arising 3 body kit, that thing is tight but expensive! But I'm not going to say much because I think I've done more to my car :gap: Especially when I install my rear disc conversion and order a trial v1 front and sides as soon as the warm weather hits!

Pretty good parts list though. Good luck with the modding!

#8 ·
Thanks man. And yea its not going to happen all at once and this is probably the 1st of many shopping list threads =p. I am just looking to see if I can find anything off of that list for a good price. The Varis 3 probably wont happen until after I am out of school because that is big $$$$$
as for everything else I could probably swing in the near future =p

#10 ·
You can get the boot from Redlinegoods.com. they are one of our site sponsors and i personally have both the shifter boot and the ebrake sleeve and i love the looks of them. The door inserts you can get them from topshop or keep your eyes open on the for sale forum.... As far as seats go, depends on what your looking for. I know there was a guy here from the 350z forum that was selling some red BRIDE seats. just do a search for Holding Monsters. good luck buddy.

Dave

#11 ·
Thanks a lot man. Like I said this is long list so its going to take me awhile to complete it all due to the fact there are other things I need ( who needs food really.) I was looking at a boot from redline and will probably order one when I get my SS in so I know exactly how tall its going to be =).
As for seats those are down near the bottom of the list but yea I have been seeing if I can find a pair of brides. Basically I have this up that way if I come across any good deals I know it =)

#15 ·
Thanks for the comment. Dustin man I wish you had PM me because I would have bought them!!!!!

Please if anyone has anything to offer please please PM me!!!! And yes celichik i really do hope my celica looks good once all is said and done. By the end of the summer I should have a decent amount of it done to post some pictures =)

#16 ·
Bump for the grocery list. Also going to be looking for some OEM HID headlights or M-Sport replica lights. Preferably the sport-M

#19 ·
bump i really want an SS and TRD exhaust. Also a nice set of coils would be great!!!!Can anyone help me out? =)

#20 ·
#21 ·
I am trying to get one used because I really dont wanna spend more then like $350 and get rid of my current exhaust =p. Thanks anyway geist but I am gonna have to pass.

also adding to the List is a set of rims size 17 or 18 for around $400 or $500 shipped preferably with tires. Shoot me some offers!

#23 ·
also adding to the List is a set of rims size 17 or 18 for around $400 or $500 shipped preferably with tires. Shoot me some offers!

i'm selling my 17" enkei rs7 gunmetal. some curb rash on it though, but it could be fixed with Tuan's wheel rash repair write up. let me know if ur interested

#24 ·
Thanks been junkyard diving recently and think I may have found a set!!

i'm selling my 17" enkei rs7 gunmetal. some curb rash on it though, but it could be fixed with Tuan's wheel rash repair write up. let me know if ur interested
Sent you a pm azn.

Everything else I am still looking for!

#27 ·
Got a TRD exhaust. One thing off the list!!!!
Now I am really looking for a set of coilovers!!!!! Someone sell me theirs pelase!

#28 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.